lol. The bible says that Jesus will come like a thief and that two will be laying in a bed and one will be taking up with him and the other one will stay. What it really means is that people will be taken by surprise and it will not be a big show or spectacle. Those people just wanted to get attention for themselves. I had a family member who text me "rapture occurs in 10 min."
I saw on TV that according to the Mayan calendar the world is going to end in the year 2012. I then watched the film 2012 and I felt sad to see Santa Monica and Downtown LA falling apart. On Sunday, I went to church and the priest said that the world will end someday, but that only God knows when. Is really interesting to see how the end of the world is portrayed on TV, cinema and religion.
I've got enough on my mind without worrying about the end of the world. However, maybe if I can convince myself that the world is about to end, those other things won't seem important . . . .Hmm.
It never caught my attention at all. My friends (gilrs) were even celebrating that they can wait to wake up in another life, hopefully being boys. What I believe is that, all will come to an end unexpectedly. Thy say 'Jesus will come in a the same manner as lightning.
I have led a very blessed life, I have faltered and have fallen. I have also given to others when I had nothing left.. If the time comes for me to go, I must admit I have only been human.
lol. The bible says that Jesus will come like a thief and that two will be laying in a bed and one will be taking up with him and the other one will stay. What it really means is that people will be taken by surprise and it will not be a big show or spectacle. Those people just wanted to get attention for themselves. I had a family member who text me "rapture occurs in 10 min."
ReplyDeleteI saw on TV that according to the Mayan calendar the world is going to end in the year 2012. I then watched the film 2012 and I felt sad to see Santa Monica and Downtown LA falling apart. On Sunday, I went to church and the priest said that the world will end someday, but that only God knows when. Is really interesting to see how the end of the world is portrayed on TV, cinema and religion.
ReplyDeleteI've got enough on my mind without worrying about the end of the world. However, maybe if I can convince myself that the world is about to end, those other things won't seem important . . . .Hmm.
ReplyDeleteIt never caught my attention at all. My friends (gilrs) were even celebrating that they can wait to wake up in another life, hopefully being boys. What I believe is that, all will come to an end unexpectedly. Thy say 'Jesus will come in a the same manner as lightning.
ReplyDeleteMaybe we shall all prepare our own submarines, so we do not drown! But I think it is a better idea to live in the present. :)
ReplyDeleteI have led a very blessed life, I have faltered and have fallen. I have also given to others when I had nothing left.. If the time comes for me to go, I must admit I have only been human.
ReplyDelete